Sunday, September 25, 2011

And We're Back...

So after a month hiatus, I'm finally back to posting things on our house. We've done some small projects, but I've fallen behind on talking about them here. My fall goal is to continue posting things both big and small.

Over the week, Steph and I bought some really cheap picture frames from Hobby Lobby, which I thought would look perfect in the corner of our living room. It's a slow-going process, but the living room is really coming together, from the surprise wall color I chose to the third-time's-a-charm curtain selection.

Here's the before and after for the corner of the room. The lone clock no longer feels like it is on a sea of wall.

Before:


After:





Steph and I were both amazed at how adding five picture frames totally cozied up the corner. The next step is finding a way to add a new end table and getting rid of the four cubes that are just there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment