Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An Experiment without Frames

Many of the design blogs I follow have some clever, artistic ways of displaying art, photography, and miscellany. I've found some really good ideas, but both Steph and I aren't always that daring when it comes to displaying our art. So I've decided to use our bedroom as a place for experimenting with alternative ways of designing our living space. If it's an epic fail, no big deal; we can always change it. Moreover, it's the bedroom, so guests hardly ever come in there anyway.

Here's our first foray into experimenting with our living space, which really isn't that experimental at all (baby steps).




This gives an idea of what I'm going for. I love using the binder clips to display art, and the wall finally doesn't look like a Spartan cell. We've been really busy with the bedroom, and I'll be sure to put up some pictures that show the new, experimental color we decided on for the walls and our new dresser and end tables, among other ideas for where we think we should go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment