Thursday, August 4, 2011

An Experiment on Curtains and Curtains

The office is close to being done. I just need to touch up some areas. The next big step is going to be decorating the room into something that works for Steph as her office, and helps to seperate her work space with her living space. This won't happen over night, but we're talking things over for what she wants. To start things off with decorating, however, we've had some yellow curtains that we used in our old apartment that we put up temporarily in the living room. Over the weekend we went to target and made, what is for us, a rather bold choice in new curtains: eggshell blue.


Aside from a messy living room, I do't know what to make of these. The color, at first, is kind of off putting, but I think mixing them with the right paint color and decorations could really be fun. Here is what Steph found for inspiration. Like I said, I'm still of the fence about these curtains; I'm hoping they'll grow on me, and I'll find a color scheme that will work in my mind's eye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment